Sunday, March 6, 2016

Monday 3-07-16 WOD

That moment when an athlete (In this case Cat Ross) comes up to me and says. "I can't do double unders this week because I have my gala this Friday and I cant have any whip marks on me. Last year I had to put makeup on my arms and legs to cover up the whip marks." 

My response "OK lets do ten rounds of 30/30 on the AirDyne. 30 Seconds max effort & 30 seconds recovery." 

after 8 minutes of laying on the floor post 30/30 Cat: "That was the worst thing I've ever done here!"

Me: ;-)

Monday 3-07-16 WOD

CrossFit:
A.
3 Rounds NFT
5 Strict HSPU*
10 Alternating Pistols
5 KB Snatches/side

For part A. take your time and build for the above movements then start your 3 rounds.

If you do not have strict HSPU you may kipp up to full extension then use a 4-5 second negative on the way down for your reps.

If you can add weight to the pistol complete 5 reps on one leg then switch to the other leg for 5.

Build to a heavy KB snatch for 5/side

B.
15-10-5 @ 85/115#
Push Press
Clean
Front Squat



Fitness:
A.
3 Rounds NFT
5 Seated Strict KB press
10 Pause Box Squats with a HEAVY KB!!!
5 KB Snatches/side

For your box squat build to a heavy KB come to a full stop when sitting on the box and maintain tension.

B.
15-10-5 Kettlebell 25/40#
Push Press
Clean
Front Squat

No comments:

Post a Comment